Thursday, September 1, 2022

LET ME INTRODUCE MYSELF

My name is Tess Sanford. I am 49 and live with my husband in Jonesborough, TN. We have been married for 31 years. 

I am new to the blogging world, like just this week new!

God gave me a desire to help women quite a few years ago. Although, I have not had a formal position in a church or organization somewhere, I have been counseling & praying with women from all walks of life for years. 

God directed me a few months ago to start a devotional & just got the idea this week to start blogging each week.

This is devotional is directed to women of all ages & backgrounds. 

So, no matter what stage of life you are in or what your current circumstances are, I truly believe this weekly devotional will minister to you.

Let me know if you have any questions, comments or need prayer.

I am here to help!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I REFUSE!!!

 All to often, unpleasant circumstances come our way & we just accept it & call it a test or trial. In all honesty, it could be a co...